Translate

Welcome to my TF art blog

Hello everyone,

Here are my work on transformation art both on commissioned projects and private. I hope you enjoy them, and please leave a comment if you have time.

I started drawing transformation by mid 2012 and I truly love the challenge and I ever curious to work on different situations and subjects; transformation, gender change, age progression-regression, expansion, magically, or mutation, or scientific, please throw me scripts and commission me to do wild fantasy.

I can stomach almost anything, however snail & slug & worm are my limit, I couldn't draw them as I find them repulsive, however tentacles are fine by me

send me e-mail to contact me :) I'm open for commission

my email address is written on the footer of each of drawings I posted here :)

Please browse on the right side panel for story entries

Thank you for stopping by

Sunday, April 24, 2016

latest updates

9/25/2018
finished works I have done.

I zipped in one file here, the same link I put in each folder, it contains all the update in one file, since I have wasted a lot of time today uploading individual files that turnout to be all scaled down by both blogspot and 4shared, so I put it up in box.com
https://app.box.com/s/wvpoagqor0zk2fbv0nxzncn1bfvrdiri

7/23/2017
latest UPDATEs

from projects during 2016-2017

enjoy

2 comments:

  1. love your style! what are your commission prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see what you`ve done so far.

    ReplyDelete